I saw this little guy walking down the hallway, and told him he had to stop because I wanted a pic. Really? Who sends their 7 year old for 2 cartons of cigarettes?!
This was a cruise guest we seemed to see EVERYWHERE...someone in the group affectionately dubbed her "giraffe woman". She was 6'8".
Here are some "EYE CANDY" pics for ya'll:
.jpg)






6 comments:
That's hot!! haha Seriously? Now where's your awesome trip pictures? I have never been on a cruis and we talk about going...can you feel the boat move? And where were all your stops?? Details!!
Wow- Now Quinn really wants to do a cruise!! Those are some hot pics. Now that you got us warmed up= we want to see you and Kim's pics!
I miss those cruise buddies of ours!
I now KNOW I will never go on a cruise. Thanks for doing all the undercover work for me.
Oh please! There are children present!
Dude, that eye candy was HOT!
Post a Comment