Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Real Cruise Pics...

So here are the "real" cruise pics several of you have been asking about. We went to the Easter Caribbean (San Juan, St Marten, St Thomas). Royal Caribbean cruise line is amazing, and we had a great time.

This is our ship, the Freedom of the Seas - currently the largest ship in the ocean.


The ship almost sank at one point. An iceberg came out of nowhere and struck the ship while Kimberly and I were making out in the back of a "Model T Ford"...it was all a blur - so I don't remember much, except there was a lot of condensation on the windows & something about a handprint on the glass. Anyhow, this is me pondering how cold the water below must be (you know that Eastern Caribbean water is a frigid 70 degrees).



This is everyone else getting ready to jump ship as well (can you spot Waldo? He looks particularly nervous.)



What a cute couple...



This is what led to the episode in the Model T Ford...



A night pic of one of the forts in San Juan. We were there on election day, and to say the locals "get excited" about their right to vote would be a gross understatement. They were driving recklessly (not that there's anything wrong with reckless driving) all over the city waving flags and honking their horns non-stop. I have never seen so many people so excited about election day.



We saw this couple with their blatant, crude public display of affection. "Get a room, really! There are children around." Some people...



This is a panoramic photo I shot from one of the mountain tops in St. Thomas...it was amazing!


This is a pic of Meghan's bay, one of the "Top 10" beaches in the world.


Pretty self-explanatory...us, in St. Marten.

Does Kimberly look HOT in this picture, or what?! I definitely got the better end of that deal!


This is me showing off my "tool". We went on a zipline tree-top canopy tour...it was pretty cool.


This is me on the Flowrider on our ship. It's a surf-simulation machine. We had quite a bit of fun on this. If you look closely, you will see that I'm drenching Dr. Rusick. He was too scared to ride it. :-)



This is our waiter (Kenan) & assistant waiter (Vincent). They were awesome, especially Vincent. He went out of his way to learn our names and chat with us every night. He even adopted one of our group's favorite past-times - making fun of Brett.


Here's Brett with his nightly "Shirly Temple" - with the umbrella. Sometimes he just made the jokes too easy.



Hot girl + hot car = Great picture (I have another one like this, where she's laying across the hood in her bikini, but I decided not to post it on our blog).


Ice skating...one of the many activities to do on-board the ship.


My wife made me post this photo. I don't really want to talk about it. And yes, that is the Ship's Cruise Director standing in front of a big screen TV showing something in instant replay in front of the entire ship. End of discussion.



A shot of one of the pools just prior to the "bellyflop" competition.


Please look closely at the similarities of the following 2 photos. He wanted to take his shirt off, but his wife wouldn't let him.


Everyone right before one of the production shows they held each night.


Us in the dining hall.


This is a shot of all the men on karyoke night. As you will see, Dave, Tony & I are more focused on singing than dancing. Brett (a former boy-band member) was focused entirely on "busting a move". Please note where he has his left hand, and how he is biting the lower lip - both intended to make the 14-yr old girls scream. He is clearly a former boy band pro.


Me and the hotest wood pirate I've ever seen.
P.S - I bought the shirt she's wearing from the gift store...no reason...not expecting anyone to model it for me...just thought it was a nice shirt to hang up on my wife's side of the closet...seriously...I'm not expecting anything...

5 comments:

QnA Drapers said...

wow- lots of kissing! now quinn will really want to take a cruise! you guys look great and looks like you had lots of fun!

S. Fillmore said...

Kim, I just got that exact shirt from Jim! Definitely a keeper! You are such a hottie! Looks like you had a blast can't wait to catch up now that you are back.

Anonymous said...

HAAAAA! No comment...just laughing!

garrett said...

What poor 7 year old are you paying to buy your cigarettes and take all the pictures of you kissing?

April said...

Oh my gosh, you guys crack me up! It looks like you had a fantastic trip! Kimberly is such a sport to put up with you, Jason! :-) LOL
(this is April Catlett, by the way)