Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Disneyland Pics....




These were some passes that a random worker gave the kids (they were speed passes to every major ride in Disneyland and California Adventure). I guess they only give out a handful of these each day. We were definitely in the right place at the right time.
Carter was pretty excited about seeing the "actual" Lightning McQueen!
Notice the sign in the background...one of my many nicknames.

Sword in the Stone

7 comments:

S. Fillmore said...

Love the photos. makes me want to go tomorrow. I am trying to convince Jim we should go for Christmas break.

Carmen Goetschius said...

Cute, cute, cute! You guys make darling kiddos! I am back in the States (finally) and have access to fast internet, so now I can read your blog! Fun!

Hope you are well! Carmen

Kricket said...

Looks like lots of fun!
Kricket

Kricket said...

Looks like tons of fun!
Kricket

Kricket said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Kricket said...

Sorry Jason I'm a dork and didn't think that they others went through :)
Kricket

QnA Drapers said...

Hey guys- Im waiting for some fun cruise pics!!