Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Coast to Coast Business Trip

This week I was able to attend a couple of conferences (one on each coast). The week started out at in Chapel Hill, NC. The UNC campus was beautiful...the only drawback is that I froze my butt off! I'm definitely an warm climate guy. So it was nice to finish the week at a conference in LA.


Here's a shot of the Carolina Inn where I stayed...it was a beautiful building that has been around since the 1920's (a lot of the campus was very old, but kept up well over the years).


It's been a while since I have seen the leaves change colors...in AZ we only have 2 seasons ("perfect" & "hell")



I was able to pick up a sweet ticket from a scalper while at UNC to watch the basketball team destroy Kentucky



A panoramic shot from my room in LA. The Denver Nuggets were actually staying in the hotel one of the nights I was there. I ran into Carmelo Anthony in the elevator - and as you would expect, he asked me for my autograph. Sometimes it's so annoying...it feels like I can't go anywhere without being harassed.


1 comment:

garrett said...

You should just get a stamp of your signature. Then annoying NBA players wouldn't bug you so much because you could just slam the stamp on their foreheads. And you could just leave your mark anywhere you want, like on walls, cars, little kids, etc. That would be cool.

Also, when your kids are in high school they could just steal it from you and use it to sign their notes for skipping school. That would save them time, rather than them asking me to teach them your signature by hand.