Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth!

We took the kids to Disneyland the second weekend in October. It had been almost 3 years since we were last there. My brother and sister-in-law twisted our arms into joining them for the extended weekend (which happened to be during our kids "fall break" from school) - and we're glad they did. The kids had an awesome time with their cousins.

We were there for 3 days - and at the parks from 8am to 10pm everyday. So overall, we spent 42 hours at the happiest place on earth, and below you will get to see how we spent about 19 of those hours (I'm being somewhat facetious, but not really). Every time we would see one of these characters the girls would scream, "Dad, can we get his/her autograph?!?!"

So what am I supposed to say?

"No, you can't get their autograph...quit being so self-centered! Do you think this week is all about you kids, and what you want to do?!"

There were a couple of times that I saw one of these characters walking down the street, and I wanted to go up and punch them square in the face...but instead, I would stand in line for hours on end, waiting go get an autograph and picture. :-)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Mr. and Mrs. Incredible-HA!!! Looks like fun-

The Finchs

KJenx said...

Ahhhh it is truly my happy place. I'm glad you had fun, standing in line rocks!!!

QnA Drapers said...

wish we could've joined you- where is all the red?