Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another buddy's B-Day...

Another one of my good buddies had his B-Day recently. He's a big beach volleyball fan, so I took him to the season ending "Best of the Beach" tournament in Glendale. It was pretty amazing to see how hard these guys / girls hit the ball. What was really cool was to get to see 3 of the 4 USA Olympic gold medalists from Beijing.


Phil Dalhausser - this guy could hit the ball HARD!


Todd Rogers (Dalhausser's partner in Beijing)

Kerri Walsh (all 6'3" of her). Her normal partner (Misty May-Treanor) was busy competing on "Dancing with the Stars".

The women's championship match in action.

Several of the guys asked me to come down and join them for the closing ceremonies.

3 comments:

N. Tipps said...

Wow Jason, you've been working out. ;)

N. Tipps said...

Wow Jason, you've been working out. ;)

Jason said...

Actually, it's all natural. I can eat what I want, and I've never seen the inside of a gym. :-)