Saturday, September 5, 2009

First Day of School

Our little ones are growing up...here are the first day of school pics (even though it was the first week of August that school started, not September).

Carter started pre-school this year (2 of them actually - he was too smart for just 1). As a random side note, do any of you have the problem where your boy will ONLY wear basketball shorts? Literally, 24/7! We have to tackle him and force pants on him every Sunday for church (the only time he isn't wearing basketball shorts).

Courtney started 1st grade. Another random fun fact - this summer Courtney decided that she wanted to cut her hair super short (this photo has a couple of months growth on it). As any loving parent, I said, "That's fine with me, if you want to look like a boy." to which she quickly responded, "Nuh uh Dad! I will look like Pink!" (I'm still trying to figure out how she knows who Pink is...I just made a mental note to block MTV and VH1)

Cassidy started 4th grade this year, and is growing up WAY too fast. She is a great big sister, and a good example for her siblings (most of the time).

1 comment:

The Hymas Clan said...

HAHA!!!! He is sooo flippin cute! Basketball shorts? That is AWESOME!
Pink? Yeah, I would definitely block those channels if I were you!!!
Your kids are adorable!!!