Here's me practicing my photography skills (The church has already asked me if they can use this for the next cover of the Ensign).
Here we are in front of the Conference Center - we went to "Music and the Spoken Word" on Sunday morning...this building is unbelievable.
Mo-Tab singing in the Conference Center.
Doesn't Kimberly look totally hot here? On an unrelated side note, I look like I'm going to mug someone.
Christmas lights on temple square...it was fun to people watch - the place was literally packed.
Karin, we took this picture for you. Look, you're not the only person who has "peacock blue" ornaments on your Christmas tree.
Snapshots of our hotel...it was a nice place.
Doesn't Kimberly look amazing here? I think we should move to a cold weather place, just so I can see her wear that beanie and scarf more often.



4 comments:
I'm still bummed you didn't come and see us. We were all of 15 minutes from you guys! :( It's been for-ev-va!
Love the pics- what a fun trip! Im glad you guys had some warm weather clothes to take along! And really- whats the deal with getting your hair done?
Ok...Chad doesn't even look at our blog, let alone POST on it! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with your family! Way to go Jason (even though you probably don't even remember who I am :).
I'm really bummed that we didn't get an email with your letter this year but glad that you have a blog. Looks like you've been busy in the past months.
Post a Comment