Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Like father, like son

After 10 years of playing with stupid girl crap, including, but not limited to, Barbies, Webkinz, Polly Pockets, Little Miss Pet Shop, and the ever popular Princess dress-up. For those of you wondering, yes, I have a Cinderella dress that does wonders for my figure. I also have a sultry Princess Jasmine outfit, but I only wear that one (or occasionally my Princess Ariel outfit) on those nights that I really want to get Mommy's motor going......OK, I lost my train of thought - where was I? Oh yea, anyway, after years of playing with everything that makes little girls happy, I am excited to usher in the era of "cool BOY stuff"! That's right, basketball, soccer, football, guns, slingshots, bikes, cars, etc. Bring it on!

Kimberly snapped a picture of Carter, and it reminded me of one my mother took of me "many moons ago". Like father, like son.

Jason, circa 1980

Carter 2009

No comments: