Sunday, February 8, 2009

You know you're a redneck when...

...you take your son to a Monster Truck Ralley! Carter and his buddy Zane love monster trucks, so Kendall and I took them to see it live. The trucks definitely did not disappoint. In addition, the people watching was "classic".


The boys "flexing" in front of Bad Habit.


Carter's favorite was "Grave Digger"


They couldn't get enough


The choice....


The consequence!


By 10:30pm, Carter was beat.


Did I mention the people watching was great? Check out the guy sitting in front of us...

How about this guy who was standing in line to get a drink.

2 comments:

The Hymas Clan said...

Holy cow!!! I saw your blog on Jill and Tim's and had to see if it was you guys!!!! (I hope you dont mind!!!) Crazy! I havent seen you since I was in Utah FOREVER ago!!!! You have beautiful kids!!!! And, that's a great post! We are very into Monster Trucks in our house as well!!!!

Carmen Goetschius said...

Jason. This is sick. O my gosh. Looks like a fun time, but the belly shot?! And the hairy back!? Yikes. Just a tiny bit scary!