What have I become? :-)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Colby's first haircut
What's that? Yes, I'm gay. Not only am I managing our family blog (which in itself is grounds for having to turn in your "man-card"), but I am now creating a blog post about the fact that our "Yorkie-Poo" has just received a haircut. That whole last sentance was just pathetic. I manage a blog, have a yorkie-poo, and have nothing better to do with my life than post before and after pictures of it's haircut.
What have I become? :-)

What have I become? :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Oh my gosh Jason I laughed so hard at this post!!! So did my husband!!! You guys would TOTALLY get along!
Wow, this is good stuff! What have you become Jason? Anyway, Colby does look cute...thanks for sharing.
Thanks for making me wet my pants.
Does that dog look like your dog was when you were little Kimberly? I can't think of the name.......Tuffy??? Is that it? It reminds me of him.
Just a good daddy- your kids are lucky to have you. (Now, I'll be sure to let Quinn know youre posting pics of your dogs haircut- he may mock just a little)
Jason - I love your blog! You have a way of writing things that make the reader picture the experience exactly! I loved Carters quote about the Holy Ghost - that was priceless!
I was wondering when you would come out. JUST KIDDING!!!!
Ummm...I think you need to attend a few more manly events like a monster truck show, demolition derby (my personal favorite), motorcross race, building demolition, or ride that mechanical bull again...wait, maybe not the bull. I'm not sure who you are anymore. It's just sad my friend. If you start scrapbooking I'm going to hunt you down and personally rip your man-card to shreds.
Post a Comment