Thursday, September 4, 2008

How can you tell you're in Nebraska?

One of the "toys" for kids to play with is a fake cow / utter. How fast can you fill up the bucket?


This event is called "Dock Dogs". I know, I had never heard of it either. The goal is to get your dog running as fast as possible to the end of the dock, and have him jump as far / high as he can into the water. The dog who jumps the furthest / highest wins.


I didn't think this really happened...I thought it was just an urban myth.

They're fast little pieces of bacon (notice the hottie cheerleader with the pom-pons).


I've never been to a sporting event quite like this. If you weren't wearing Red, White or Black - I think the hillbillies would have LITERALLY kicked the crap out of you!


Cool Barns...



Mode of transportation for poor people.

Mode of transportation for rich people.

This one takes the cake! It is a homeless-looking guy who believes he is the "shepherd" of this flock of geese. He dresses them up, feeds them caffinated drinks, and has a name for each one of them. It was quite the site to behold.

No comments: