Winter Quarters & Temple
The reason Quinn & Amy are in Lincoln is because Quinn is finishing up his 32 & 33rd year of school (he has 1 year left to become an Orthodontist). We got a personal tour of the facilities...I have to admit, it was pretty impressive.
One of the days we were there, it rained like crazy! Us AZ kids didn't know what to do with ourselves. The kids had a blast.
Quinn & Kimberly posing
This was a fun little toy - Courtney, Cassidy & Makayla pictured below
There's a funny story behind this picture, but you'll have to ask Quinn what happened.
One of the highlights of the week was going with Quinn to the opening game of the Cornhuskers season. It was INSANE! I have never seen fans like those in Lincoln.
Good times at the Nebraska State Fair.



10 comments:
Nice blog Jason. I can't wait to see the scrapbook pages you've done, too. Oh, and can you please post a picture of you in your favorite apron? That would be hot!
Just kidding. Blogs are cool and so are you.
My sister lives in Omaha and we went to that same children's museum in Lincoln a few years ago when we went back there for X-mas. I've heard that attending a Husker game converts you into being a fan, even if you weren't before, it is that impressive. I think the stadium becomes the third largest city in the state on game day. Only question is, didn't you feel kind of icky wearing all of that red?
NICE BLOG! I don't think that keeping family updated is gender related! Great blog.
Welcome to the blog-o-sphere Bates! You are a pro already! I will have to add you to our links, cause you're cool like that!
You guys are great!! Im thrilled to see how great your blog looks. Im linking you off of mine now- way to go Jason. And nice job with the nebraska pics. Everyone can be jealous of the good time we had! ;)
I must say you have quite the nack for blogging Jason, it's actually kinda scary! :)
BOO YAH! The Bates have a blog . . . let the reckless banter begin!
Why didn't you tell me you had a blog!?!? Yay! I can keep up on your business now :)
Hey Jason and Kim! It has been a long time! Your kids are super cute! Take Care!!
Jill (Sprague) Harp
Yea! You have a blog! Holy cow you guys were busy this summer. How on earth do you do it all?? Miss you!!!
Post a Comment