Monday, August 2, 2010

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT: The Bates family makes it's triumphant return to blogging!

OK, so it's not urgent, or even that important...but at least I got your attention. :-)

So I'll be the first to admit I have been a little "lax" on keeping the blog up to date (and by "a little", I mean I have sucked royally at doing any blogging in almost 1 year).

I feel especially bad, since with everything going on, we didn't even get around to sending out a Holiday Card this year. So, it is with a renewed passion, that I am setting a goal to get caught up to date by the end of August! (I've changed this date like 3 times....but this time I'm serious).

So if you've got nothing better to do with your lives, we'd love for you to check back regularly over the next month for an update on the comings and goings over the past 12 months of our boring family.

The posts will be listed below this one.

Jason



5 comments:

Net said...

Welcome back. Can't wait to see what you have been up too. I love your new pictures!

The Hymas Clan said...

Yay!!! I cant wait to see what you guys have been up to!

Nelson Family said...

Such a cute family! We miss you guys!

QnA Drapers said...

Ive been waiting for some more news from the family in the sunshine state. I know you can say I told ya so- it rains TOO much here. I'm looking forward to more blog updates with sunshine pictures.

Mom said...

Jason, I LOVE reading your posts, they are HYSTERICAL (as well as fun and informative)!

I have to laugh at some of the comments you make regarding your relatives, but have now determined that I'd better be on the look out if I'm ever around you when you are holding a camera!:-D

Love,
Aunt Debbie