I can swim well enough to keep myself from drowning, but if you asked me to do a butterfly stroke, or a backstroke, or a breast-stroke (my personal favorite) - I wouldn't be able to make it from one side of the pool to the other. The girls did awesome, and it was fun watching them compete over the course of the summer.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Our little fish...
This year the girls decided they wanted to be on the swim team. I was amazed at how fast they are able to make it across that pool, and all the different strokes with which they can do it.
I can swim well enough to keep myself from drowning, but if you asked me to do a butterfly stroke, or a backstroke, or a breast-stroke (my personal favorite) - I wouldn't be able to make it from one side of the pool to the other. The girls did awesome, and it was fun watching them compete over the course of the summer.



I can swim well enough to keep myself from drowning, but if you asked me to do a butterfly stroke, or a backstroke, or a breast-stroke (my personal favorite) - I wouldn't be able to make it from one side of the pool to the other. The girls did awesome, and it was fun watching them compete over the course of the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment