Saturday, May 10, 2008

Viva la Mexico

Kimberly and I try to ditch the kids at least once a year for some "mommy / daddy time" (if you know what I mean). This year we went to Cabo San Lucas with some of our AZ friends (Dave & Karin Rusick). It was a week filled with awesome food, laying out by the pool, reading books, walks along the beach, golf for the boys & spa treatments for the girls ("roll over").


One of the many highlights of the week was my "attempt" at surfing. Dave grew up surfing competitively, and although he was a great coach, I was pretty much worthless. Although, as you can see from the photo, I chose the largest board they had ... what's that? trying to compensate? I don't know what you're talking about :-)


Overall, we had a great time on our week away...and it was hard to re-enter the "real world" upon our return.

No comments: